Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Capstone Day!


The day of Z's Capstone started with a mile-long walk, running the last few blocks when the bus came into sight. Two buses later, we made it to his school and got settled in for a day full of amazing presentations by wonderful people.


Having waited for this day since Z's orientation, it was kind of surreal thinking that his graduate program was actually ending. He did all the work but we both benefited from meeting his unbelievably awesome group of classmates.



There were a couple of notable absences and lots of tears during a great slideshow that Stacey put together (okay, those were all mine). I'm so proud to call this great bunch of people my friends and I am beyond excited to see what everyone does. We're all across the country now (and a few are outside of it), but I feel like most of us are going to be bouncing around and I know our paths will cross again.


No comments:

Post a Comment