Saturday, October 22, 2011

Gray

For my mom's birthday I decided to take advantage of living an easy walk from the beach. My mom loves the beach- she's a Florida girl who has also spent her fair share of time on some beautiful Hawaiian beaches. Today's weather didn't provide a brilliant blue sky and there are no volcanoes in the background but I think she liked the result anyway. There's a particularly heinous shot of me in the Grand Canyon framed in the living room and she's going to replace it with this so that's a win in my book.

The beach wasn't crowded at all but of course someone showed up right when Z started taking these pictures...at least it was all pretty self-explanatory.


After getting that taken care of, we took advantage of the low tide to get creepy at the tide pools and play with some dead animal pieces. In case you can't guess who was picking up carapaces, here's a visual  clue.

That's not vegan!




No comments:

Post a Comment